DA : 5

11:39 PM
Sana – “Yes. How may I help you?”
Woman – “Who are you?”
Sana – “I am sorry.”
Woman – “I want to know who are you and what are you doing here?”
Sana – “This is my house.”
Woman – “Isn’t this Curt’s house?”

Sana felt a stream of happiness run inside her. So this indeed was her parent’s place… but at the same time she was upset. Just if she could be with them!

Woman – “so who are you?”
Sana – “How do you know Curt?”
Woman – “I am his sister. But who are you?”

Sana was so glad to meet her relative that she instantly hugged her aunt…

Sana – “Aunt… I am Sana. Curt’s daughter.”

Even the Aunt’s hug was warm now…

Aunt – “But didn’t your grandmother take you with her?”
Sana – “My grandma expired last year. I wanted to be here and so Lord sent me here today”

Oops… Sana thought. She might just slip out her being an angel. But the Aunt didn’t think it that way.
Sana welcomed her aunt inside who kept talking…

Aunt – “I am Polly. You are just like Angelina… so beautiful and delicate but your eyes, they are Curt’s. Oh my dear, you have grown so much. I thought I would never see you again… so how did you reach here?”
Sana – “umm… well… actually someone dropped me.”
Aunt – “Oh dear… I just forgot… you must be hungry… come I live in the next street, I was going to my place only. You come with me. I say, come stay with me only. Your uncle and my kids will be glad to see you there.”

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.