DA : 2

11:38 PM
Sana was too scared and stood up and turned around… It was the Lord. There were other senior angels with him who looked angry as well but still they were trying to calm his anger. The Lord was furious. He pointed his finger at Ellie and in an instant she disappeared into thin air with just her scream echoing behind…

Sana – “Ellie…”

Sana turned…but there was no one there.

Lord – “how could you do this Sana?”
Sana – “but Lord please…”
Lord – “didn’t I tell you that THIS ISNT POSSIBLE?”
Sana – “nothing is impossible for you, is it? Its just a click away for you.”
Lord – “Look girl…I have had enough of it”
Sana – “same here… only if you were in my place… you would have known.”
Lord – “What do you mean exactly?”
Sana – “I just want to know my parents. Why cant I know them?”
Lord – “you know the reason very well”
Sana – “They are innocent… and this is no less than hell… so why cant they be here?”
Lord – “so you mean, life’s difficult for you here?”
Sana – “cant be worse…”
Lord – “Out of the heavens then… immediately”

Many angels gasped at this…

Head Angel – “Lord, I beg your pardon, but she is just a small angel”
Lord – “No longer… she is just a human from now… she must leave and learn.”
Tiara the small angel – “please Lord… we apologize”
Lord – “no need Tiara… we will make sure you feel what you did was wrong. Everyone… and I mean everyone who helped Sana will be devoid of their powers for a month. They shall be working double shifts and no magic…what so ever.”
Sana – “you don’t need to punish anyone… I brought Ellie here… and…”
Lord – “and what?”
Sana – “you promised me a gift for my birthday.”
Lord – “yes indeed… but I shall not reduce your sentence…”
Sana – “I think I said, I am better anywhere than here. But I want you to not punish any of my friends or Ellie… they shouldn’t suffer.”

The Lord didn’t speak anything… which clicked his fingers. In an instant Sana disappeared.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.