33

12:46 AM
Suddenly… the darkness was fading away and so was Adi… I held onto him even more tightly…

Me – “No Adi… don’t go… Please…”
Adi – “Remember everything I told you… I know you will be fine…!”

His voice grew fainter and fainter…

I woke screaming “ADITYA”

I was standing in the Police Station. The gun lying on the floor just at my feet. I don’t know what had happened but I knew there were somethings Adi wanted me to do…
Feeling him gone… I collapsed on the floor, crying to myself.

Me – “I can’t kill you… its not enough for you – to be truthful. You must be Adi for someone… there must be your sister and mother, waiting for you. I just hope that you spend rest of your life with the regret that you took one life and destroyed many more… living with the guilt can be the only wordict I cant give you… But just do me one favour – DON’T COME IN FRONT OF ME EVER… ever…”

Mum came running to me… I was on my knees… on the floor… sobbing as hard as I knew. Mourning and groaning for my loss. Mum wept with me.
Piyush picked up the gun and then helped me up.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.