9

3:28 AM
Next morning, really early morning when I was just getting ready for my first day in school, the door bell rang. It was Aditya and Isha dressed up for school. Mum said that if even I was in their school then why don’t the three children go together. And so destiny clicked and we went together… it continued till I went to school… ofcourse Aditya did pass out before me but he often used to walk with me and Isha to the school. Piyush went abroad for his further studies. Right now he is doing MBA and is in New York working in some company.

Well… back to those days… 11 days later… on my birthday… I am in my room silent and quiet. I don’t wish to go to school.Its my birthday and I want to celebrate it but as I am new in the school, I hardly know them all. So I cant have a party for my friends. Pappa says we can have a dinner for elder people and of his office but I don’t think that to be my idea of fun. At school time.. I hear a knock on my door… Aditya entered… he was dressed for school and mummy told him why was I angry…

Aditya – “Happy Birthday Princess”
Me – “am no Princess”
Aditya – “Well not till now… but if you come to school… you can become one…”
Me – “How?”

I grew curious… Aditya said if only I went to school… he will take me to the most beautiful place on this Earth. I agreed. Fifteen minutes later we were all in school. It wasn’t really as bad as you thought. All my new classmates were sweet and treated me really well… I kept asking Aditya about the place everytime I met him but he just denied to know anything in front of his friends…

While returning home… I thought that Aditya said all that just to make me come to school… and so I wasn’t talking to him…

Aditya – “so you think there isnt any such place…”
Me – “If there was… wouldn’t you tell me?”
Aditya – “maybe it was a place beyond the limits of words to be described…”
Isha – “but Bhai that’s our secret… you arent showing it to her…”
Aditya – “well in that case Isha… it will be the secret of us three…”

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.