8

3:27 AM
Aditya – “You have come to live in the next doors right?”
Isha – “Bhai they must be living in the next house. How can someone live in a door?”
Aditya – “Shut up Isha…”
Me – “Don’t be rude to her…”
Aditya – “She is my sister… and I am not rude to her…”
Isha – “No you were rude to me…”
Aditya – “Isha…”
Me – “Hello Isha..”

Piyush introduced himself and me while Aditya did the same too. They invited us to their house. Isha pulled me right into the kitchen where Mum was chopping vegetables…

Isha – “mumma… mumma.. see Namrata didi… Bhai says she lives in the next door but she cant live in a door.”

Mum welcomed me with a hug and honestly from that very moment, I started consider her one of my family. Mum came with the four of us to our house where she met Mummy and they talked and talked. The boys are certainly the last creatures on the planet to feel awkward and so both of them raced to the building basketball court for a game while me and Isha talked a little.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.