Dated : September 4, 1991 nearly midnight

11:43 AM
The castle is buzzing with just one name 'HARRY POTTER'.

It is all like twenty years back. Exactly the same when a Potter entered this school and was sorted into Gryffindor. 'James Potter' had been buzzing through the castles then. James Potter - the boy who did wonders on his brooms. Even girls from my house started to fancy him. He had become sort of sensation. I have never seen Quidditch final create this much noise. Dumbledore says its a temporary phase and will pass by but it really gets me angry. I hope it DOES pass by soon.

I just cant stand seeing that Potter boy... he is so like his father - nasty, arrogant and proud. Like his father, he also formed his little gang. No wonder he shall soon land in detention.

I got Gryffindors combined with Slytherins the day after. I will ask Dumbledore if I can skip the lecture.

'I am sorry odour'
Severus...

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.