Introduction

11:14 PM
well I guess... you already know what I am talking about - yes indeed ITS SEVERUS SNAPE this time :D

I read that Joe defines him as someone who will bully students and snobbish and all that crap but WTF she says Dumbledore's GAY and I dont believe a single word she says... Neither Dumbledore is / was Gay... (someone's got to be really stupid to really believe this!!) and nor is Snape is bad person...

Fine he did his mistakes.. we all do... but he did repent... a big time! and for that I really am his fan...

We all try to make up for our deeds but we never have to face our past stare at our faces... something we are trying to escape is not put under our custody.. and no matter what anyone says... Severus Snape is the true hero and I shall always love him...

Here's a feeble attempt from my side to being the Snape that I see to the world.... hope you like him!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.