I miss You : Introduction

3:00 AM
I dont know why but one day when I was feeling a little off blue mood.. I felt some emotions that were really deep and strong. As a result, 'I miss You' happened!
To be honest, I havent yet decided the name of the story.. but as I was publishing it here on the blog, I know it needs one.. and so 'I miss You'...

It is a story about a girl Namrata.. everyone fall in love.. so did she! But it hurts hell lot to lose the one you love... especially if there was one and only one whom you did love..
Today, we all see so many people hurting themselves in love.. cutting their veins.. blood filled letters... attempting suicides.. but 'Love' isnot about any of it!
Love never makes us weak.. it instead, becomes our strength..

Through the story... all I have tried to show is that there is alot of life for all of us... and especially those in love.. and further especially for those hurt.. love is no escape from reality.. it indeed connects you to reality and makes the reality more beautiful!!

Lastly (but not least)... I hope I havent hurt anyone through the story.. and hope you like it :)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.